We maintain and use your information in accordance with the Swedish Personal Data Act (1998:204).
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. Other technologies (including data we store on your web browser or device), identifiers associated with your device, and other software are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.” The cookies that we use may change from time to time as we improve our products.
We work with the following third parties to be able to offer you a relevant and useful browsing experience and for marketing purposes based on your activities on our own or third party websites.
- GoogleWe use Google Analytics for performance, analytical and advertising purposes. We have installed the Google Analytics IP-anonymization to protect your personal data. To find out more about the type of data we collect with Google please consult their GDPR statement: https://cloud.google.com/security/gdpr/
- FacebookWe use Facebook for user analytics and advertising purposes.To find out more about the type of data we collect with Facebook please consult their GDPR statement: https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr
- HotjarWe use Hotjar for users to submit feedback about our websites for performance and troubleshooting purposes. To find out more about the type of data we collect with Hotjar please consult their GDPR commitment: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/gdpr-commitment
- DATA MANAGEMENT
- Data editing / Account deletionUsers can, at anytime, log in to their account to update basic personal data such as email address, name, phone number or delete their account.
- Restrict processingRegistered users can, at anytime, anonymize their personal data on their user settings page to hide personal data from the website administors.
- Export dataRegistered users can, at anytime, export their basic personal data that we collect under the data export controller on their account settings page.
- Being forgottenWhen you delete your account, your sensitive personal data, e.g. data that can be immediately associated with your person such as your name, email, phone number or CV, will also be deleted. With regards to non-sensitive data, e.g. IP-addresses or other data that cannot immediately be identified with your person, it will be retained on some of the third party data processors for security and troubleshooting purposes, for example to assist users who are experiencing issues with the service. To assure complete removal of non-sensitive data, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request this to be managed manually.
Academic Positions reserves the right to the Service and its content. Users of the Service do not have the right, in any way, to copy, reproduce, store, move, distribute, publish, save or add any other material which is connected to the Service, (including text, images, trademarks, logos, and graphics), without written permission from Academic Positions.
Information about the Service may not be copied, processed or used without written permission from Academic Positions. Violations of these conditions can lead to legal action, damages and withdrawal of the right to use our services.
Copyright and other intellectual properties, to content and design within the Service, including text, documents, graphics, pictures, sound, databases, software, and services is owned by Academic Positions or a third party. Pictures, text or other material are not allowed to be copied without written permission from Academic Positions.
Changes to the terms
The service may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Academic Positions. Academic Positions has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.