We maintain and use your information in accordance with the Swedish Personal Data Act (1998:204).
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices. Other technologies (including data we store on your web browser or device), identifiers associated with your device, and other software are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.” The cookies that we use may change from time to time as we improve our products.
We work with the following third parties to be able to offer you a relevant and useful browsing experience and for marketing purposes based on your activities on our own or third party websites.
- Google-We use Google Analytics for performance, analytical and advertising purposes. We have installed the Google Analytics IP-anonymization to protect your personal data. To find out more about the type of data we collect with Google please consult their GDPR statement: https://cloud.google.com/security/gdpr/
- Facebook-We use Facebook for user analytics and advertising purposes. To find out more about the type of data we collect with Facebook please consult their GDPR statement: https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr
- Hotjar-We use Hotjar for users to submit feedback about our websites for performance and troubleshooting purposes. To find out more about the type of data we collect with Hotjar please consult their GDPR commitment: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/gdpr-commitment
- LinkedIn-We use LinkedIn for user analytics and advertising purposes. To find out more about the type of data we collect with Facebook please consult their GDPR statement: https://privacy.linkedin.com/gdpr
- DATA MANAGEMENT
- Data submission-By submitting one of our forms, you consent to allow us to store and process the personal information you submitted (including your email address) in our customer database to provide you with the content you requested. We may also use your information for marketing and remarketing purposes.
- Data editing / deletion-Users can, at any time, request that their basic personal data such as email address, name, and phone number be deleted from our customer database by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Export data-Users can, at any time, request to have their basic personal data that we collect exported from our customer database by contacting email@example.com.
Academic Positions reserves the right to the Service and its content. Users of the Service do not have the right, in any way, to copy, reproduce, store, move, distribute, publish, save or add any other material which is connected to the Service, (including text, images, trademarks, logos, and graphics), without written permission from Academic Positions.
Information about the Service may not be copied, processed or used without written permission from Academic Positions. Violations of these conditions can lead to legal action, damages and withdrawal of the right to use our services.
Copyright and other intellectual properties, to content and design within the Service, including text, documents, graphics, pictures, sound, databases, software, and services is owned by Academic Positions or a third party. Pictures, text or other material are not allowed to be copied without written permission from Academic Positions.
Changes to the terms
The service may include hyperlinks to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Academic Positions. Academic Positions has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites